Accessories for laminate flooring
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. The sub-floor must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease.
2. Before assembling the planks, apply a continuous line along the length and width of the tongue edges of each plank.
3. Join the two planks immediately. For a correct seal, the product should overflow from the joint.
4. Leave to dry for 15 to 30 minutes and then remove the excess product using a putty knife.
- Transparent colour - Drying time: between 15 and 30 min.
1 tube of 125 ml= 10 m2 maximum.
Fresh product = water / Dry product = with a putty knife
SILICONE JOINT SEALANT
Ideal for filling the expansion joints between the floating flooring and walls, furniture and bathroom fittings. Its high elasticity permits the flooring to expand without losing firmness. Good adherence on building materials, such as concrete, cement, brick, natural stone, metals, wood, fibre glass, PVC or glass.
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Surfaces must be clean and dry.
2. Apply with a sealant gun between + 5ºC and + 40ºC.
3. Apply a generous line of product on the expansion joint between the floating floor and the wall, toilet, pipe, etc. until the joint is completely full. Make sure there are no spaces between the wall or the floor and the filling. If the filling/sealant overflows slightly on the floor, it will be covered later by the skirting board.
4. Smooth with a putty knife or a wet, soapy finger.
5. Drying 3 mm / 24 h
- Does not stain sub-floor.
- Permanent flexibility.
- Highly resistant to cold weather, UV radiation and ageing.
- High adherence without primers.
- Interior / Exterior
Ideal for filling the expansion joints between the floating flooring and walls, furniture and toilets.
1 tube = 10 m. lineal of perimeter seal of 10 mm